Sunday, September 28, 2008

all about me!

hello blog fam! it's been awhile. i missed blogging wayyy too much. so i relaunched. for the newcomers, welcome! for the old-timers - you know the drill.

i've had some time to rethink how I wanted to present some of my ideas and experiences this time around. more "bloggy" and less "lemme just spill all my business with no purpose-y."

but it won't be all philosophical. i'll throw some ignant stuff in there too. some music, artwork, natural hair care how-tos...and voila!

before i get into all that, let me (re) introduce myself.

i'm 5'7''. 21. recent college graduate. black and proud. big-haired. big bootied.

avid thinker/analyzer. old souled. library card carrier. reba, true blood, living single, and the game watcher.

never been in love. not cold hearted. bold. eyelash batter. extremely sensual.

i can be the life of the party or an introverted loner...it all depends.


Basically - I'm writing the second chapter of my life. I'm working, living, and dreaming - aiming high as I have been blessed with opportunity, brains, and FABULOUS friends and family.

Toni Morrison describes this phase beautifully:

Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I look forward to reading more. Love the shots of you.

Yasmeen Christian said...

I like you.

Muze said...

awww welcome back!

you sound like me... well, minus the big-bootied part. lol.

Naturally Alise said...

I look forward to reading your blog, welcome back to the blogosphere :)

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I'm glad I found you, I really thik I am gonna look back one day and say I usta read her blog.

-OG