Tuesday, October 7, 2008

secretagentboo

i'm walking down u st a few weeks ago and finally find K. she just chopped her locs off and looks extra fly. we cheek smooch and head for the lounge. the lesbian lounge. she's gay and i'm...not... really... but i'm down to have fun most anywhere. so.

i get to the front of the line and realize i forgot to not pack my pepper spray.

"shit. i can't throw it awayyy" i whine to her/the bouncer.

"i'll hold it for you."

i glance to my left and lock eyes with him. he's sucking on his bottom lip, leaning against the door. i walk up to him - maintaining eye contact. he's looking down at me, lanky thing that he is. even in the shadows i can see his curly eyelashes.

"thank you," i purr. "what's your name?"

"(secretagentboo)" he looks stern. tightens his jaw. furrows his eyebrows. determined to not give me his sly smile. i don't give him my name - i just sashay into the lounge, knowing he's watching me. i don't even look over my shoulder. leggings my friends. leggings.

"girl. he is fine. i'm definitely gettin me some of thattt" i squeal to K. "whatever," she retorts "just don't bring him over here or the girls will think we're straight!" she laughs.

towards the end of the night i walk out and try to make conversation with him.

"soo...do you know how (name of adjoining club) is? its kinda wack in there."

"oh, its pretty hot most nights. but you know...there are...you know, men there" he says uncomfortably.

"oh...hahaha. yeah, that won't be a problem."

"Oh! so you aren't..."

I smile. "So you live in DC?"

"nah. Maryland."

"Oh, ok. So what are you doing Thursday?"

"Why, what's happening on Thursday?"

"Oh...that's when you're taking me out for drinks."

A Smile. A laugh. "You're pretty bold, huh?"

"I get what I want."

"Here's my number, sweetheart..."

4 comments:

Charles said...

I see you, I see you. I'm never that bold...just not in my personality...but do what it do. And I gotta know how Thursday goes...

poison.ivy said...

def something i would do!!

Charles said...

Okay....so...how did thurs go??

n0days0ff said...

I can't lie leggings and tights are my kryptonite