it doesn't explode off my back.
it won't balance your drink. use the bar you bastard.
it ain't allllllllllllllllll that gahd damnnnnnnnn take out your camera phone and videotape it-worthy. but it's still nice.
it had its glory days. sophmore year it had a mind of its own.
junior year? twas ample.
but now that my diet is free of 2am pizzas and shitty chinese food
now that i work out once a month (MUST change that)
it's kinda in chill-mode.
there was a time when i was concerned with what guys thought about it
then i became a lil jaded.
its stardom eclipsed my personality.
trust - it wasn't the baddest on the scene, but i was known for it. that got old.
i got older. my body started to change a lil.
i started wearing womany clothes. leaving more to the imagination. (sometimes)
(if i could show you the jlo jeans i swore by freshman year...you would cry with me)
seducing with my eyes instead of a sashay. shit works.
i'm so much more confident in a cowl neck sweater and jeans than in something hooch. how much does THAT say?
all of the sudden...i'm loving my body again.
whats your favorite part? (of yours!)

8 comments:
Not bad not bad at all, and the legs match too thats whats impressive, lol.
my abs and my booty they balance out nice ( well now they do )
Nice piece, the blog I mean. I would say the asset I'm known for would be my chest. It's huge.
I dont like nothing bout my booty... I got track thighs and the booty doesnt keep up with them... I have enough to fill jeans but I wish I had a lil more junk in my trunk... never had a booty though so aint like I'm missing anything... was thinking about that surgery though where they move fat from parts of your body that you dont want and put it in your booty... just a tranference of fat...then I saw the pricetag on that mess and was like I'm gonna need a sugar daddy before that happens and just embraced my lack there of
and trick dont be reading my blogs while you drunk...lol
I like my arms and shoulders but I like your pic more
I like my eyes and smile...I up and sprouted a caboose out of nowhere *since my husband moved in a few years ago...hmmm...* and I am short and skinny, with boobs I refer to as The A-team so the trunk kind of stands out a little. Love the new pics you put up!
I can finally say I like all of me. Other folks can take it or leave it. However I change it, dress it up, shape or mold it, I will still be me so... I love it all.
I love my legs and thighs and the booty is sitting well :D hehe :D lol
Post a Comment