i would dig her, right? lol
shes so dope!!!
omg! she sounds so AMAZING! love her.
dang...r we listening to the same person...she's off key...being animated to hide the terrible key changes...to each is his own though.dig the hat...
I love this woman!!! Her voice is great, and this video is sooooooo entertaining.BTW, loving the new look!!
I just liiik it even when she's off th key it's nt bad n she's nt even off th key
Post a Comment
5 comments:
shes so dope!!!
omg! she sounds so AMAZING! love her.
dang...r we listening to the same person...she's off key...being animated to hide the terrible key changes...to each is his own though.
dig the hat...
I love this woman!!! Her voice is great, and this video is sooooooo entertaining.
BTW, loving the new look!!
I just liiik it even when she's off th key it's nt bad n she's nt even off th key
Post a Comment