time seems to be flying by. which is a good thing i think? i haven't really been able to shine on a big project but I have some things lined up. i've CRUSHED all the smaller projects i've been working on and the client/my bosses are really impressed and actually verbally express that. so that is a VERY new phenomenon since my previous bosses have sucked. networking is a huge part of the culture here and thats kinda new for me because i can be somewhat of an introvert. but MOST people i've met have been pretty cool. overall, this is the best job that i've ever had and I aim to stay here for awhile, continue working hard and move on up.
(yeah i hit y'all with the extended version! just jam with it for the last 2 mins... :D)

1 comment:
YAY!! It is SOO much easier to clock in everyday when you love your job!
Don't worry about those big projects, though. I'm sure the perfect one will come along soon and you'll really be able to show off your skills! (:P)
~Jaane
Post a Comment