Allison: my colleagues are a trip
so i emailed the 3 ppl i met at the friday conference
the petite african dude's email opening and closing:
Hello Allison!
What a wonderful surprise. You kept your promise! :-)
The pleasure of meeting you was all mine. I'm sure that was obvious, given I couldn't stop yapping! (I promise that's my last use of an exclamation. LOL.)
It was truly wonderful to meet you, Allison. I believe that was about the best thing about Friday! Oops, there's that exclamation point again. :-) Ah, well.
What a wonderful surprise. You kept your promise! :-)
The pleasure of meeting you was all mine. I'm sure that was obvious, given I couldn't stop yapping! (I promise that's my last use of an exclamation. LOL.)
It was truly wonderful to meet you, Allison. I believe that was about the best thing about Friday! Oops, there's that exclamation point again. :-) Ah, well.
and the older white guy:
First I want to be honest and apologize that I don't remember you.
From your e-mail, I can see you already have a gift for seeking career advice. I never did. I am to much of an introvert and loner.
Brittany: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allison: ahahahaha!
i am dying
Brittany: oh my god
dyinggg
Allison: people are so STRANGE

No comments:
Post a Comment