Allison: afia is pregnant!!!
u cant say ANYthing
Brittany: WHAT
Allison: she is 2 months she just told me yesterday
Brittany: (duh the only person id tell is you)
Allison: lol
Brittany: SHES KEEPING IT!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Allison: I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany: NOOOOOOO SHES CANT
Allison: i didnt know what to say
Allison: she said she already had a name
Brittany: NO!
Allison: APRIL!
Brittany: NOOOOOO
Allison:APRIL FOOLSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Allison:APRIL FOOLSSSSSS!!!!!!!
bahahahahahahh!!!!!!!
Brittany: OMG
ILL KILL YOU
Allison: DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YES YES YES!!! I AM THE BEST!!!!
Brittany: IF I COULD PUNCH YOU
::DOES VICTORY LAP WHILST DOING THE ROBOT::
tell me that wasn't the BEST EVER!!!??? i've NEVER gotten anyone on april fools, so i will remember this forever. my dad used to get ur MERCILESSLY! waking us up for school then saying "I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL - SCHOOL IS CANCELLED TODAY!" mannnn...me and the lil bro would jump up and scream and dance ...then 5 minutes later he'd come back and tell us April Fools. lol. Feelin mad dejected n ish.

4 comments:
every year I get reeeeeally hopeful that someone is FINALLY going to fall for my April fools, and everything I fail!!
But I fall for EVERYONES though. Felt like a gullible losa for damn near half the day!
LOL, that was great!!! I might try that one next year on someone.
LMAO.
lmao! I gotta try that one
Post a Comment